Icon Automatic Set
Free Shipping Over $100
Climate Neutral Certified
- 5 Year Warranty
- Case Diameter: 41mm
- Case Thickness: 11.5mm
- Strap Width: 20mm
- Movement: Seiko Automatic - NH35
- Power reserve lasts approximately 40 hours
- Date calendar window
- Hands: Die-Cut Skeleton
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters / 300 feet
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal (Scratch Resistant)
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Caseback: Sapphire Exhibition
- Strap: Pin Buckle-Fastening Italian Leather Strap Strap
- Stainless Steel: 316L Surgical
- Mechanism: Quick Release
- Buckle: 316L Stainless Steel
- Size: 20mm x 24cm
Shipping & ReturnsFree worldwide shipping on all orders $100+. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us within 365 days for a refund to the original payment source without processing fees.
Icon Automatic Set - Gunmetal/Slate is backordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.
AN AUTOMATIC MACHINE
The ICON is an automatic timepiece, meaning it’s powered by the natural motion of the person who wears it. The Seiko movement can hold up to 40 hours in its reserve when fully wound. That’s right, no batteries needed, meaning it can last a lifetime and become a long term staple in your collection. With a sharp and clean silhouette, the Icon is always ready for primetime.