Last Updated: June 10, 2021
1.) QUESTIONS; CONTACTING VINCERO; REPORTING VIOLATIONS.
Vincero Watches LLC
311 4TH AVE #410
SAN DIEGO, CA 92101
2.) USER CONSENT
3.) A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has submitted Personal Data to Vincero, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
4.) A NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding the processing of Personal Data may be less protective than the laws in your country. By providing your data, you consent to such processing and transfer.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information above.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
5.) A NOTE TO USERS IN CALIFORNIA
In accordance with California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code section 1798.83 which requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about businesses’ practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, Vincero will honor all deletion requests for Personal Data that is considered sensitive or valuable.
In addition to the “Shine the Light” law, the California Consumer Privacy Act will take effect as of January 1, 2020. If you are a California resident you have the right to:
- You have the right to request that we disclose the categories and the specific items of Data about you that we collect, use, disclose, and/or sell and that Data about you that we have collected, used, disclosed, and/or sold during the 12 months prior to your request.
- You also have the right to have the Data we collect about you deleted.
- You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any privacy rights conferred by the CCPA, which means that we will not take any action to hurt or punish you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
We have listed the specific and general categories of information we have collected, disclosed, or sold in the last 12 months in sections 6 and 7 below. That section also lists the specific and general categories of Data we have disclosed to third parties for our business purposes. However, we do disclose certain categories of Data to the merchants whose businesses you visit using the Services, all as described in the section 6 and 7 below.
For more information or if you would like to exercise your right to request the data that we have collected about you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.) TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
"Personal Data" means data that, by itself, allows someone to identify or contact you as an individual, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. "Anonymous Data" means data that does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons and that is not associated with or linked to Personal Data. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect your e-mail address and password when you create an account to log in to our network ("Account").
- When you order products or gift cards on our Site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, and shipping address information.
- If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will collect your e-mail address.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in your e-mail to us, in order to send you a reply.
- When you post content on our Services such as a review, the information contained in your posting will be stored in our servers and other users will be able to see it, along with your first name and last initial. The information that you provide will be visible to others, including anonymous visitors to the Site.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site or Services that state that Personal Data is being collected.
Information You Provide to Social Networking Sites.
Information Collected via Technology.
Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information from your computer or device, including but not limited to:
- The date and time of your visit and the web pages and content you view and links you click on while navigating within our Services;
- Information about the type of content accessed via our Services;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with your browser online) that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Search terms you enter using our Services or on a referral site;
- Unique identifiers, including non-global mobile device identification numbers;
- Information about your device such as your device type, screen size, browser type, language and other settings, memory capacity, plug-ins, Internet domain, TCP configuration parameters, operating system, carrier code, time zone and the names, versions and package IDs of software installed on your device; and
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other tracking technologies (see additional descriptions of these terms below).
- We may also collect your email address via cookies and pixels on the Website through the use of trusted third party partners. These partners may also combine your email information with other information they have access to such as mailing address so that we may serve relevant marketing offers to you via email and direct mail. If you do not want us to collect information about you, please contact email@example.com to opt out.
- “Pixel tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
- “Flash LSOs”. When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “FLASH COOKIES,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, click here: HTTP://WWW.MACROMEDIA.COM/SUPPORT/DOCUMENTATION/EN/FLASHPLAYER/HELP/SETTINGS_MANAGER
Information Collected From You About Others
- If you send a gift card to a third party, we will collect both your and the third party’s name and e-mail address in order to send the third party an electronic gift card.
- If you decide to invite a third party to purchase our products, we will collect your and the third party’s name, e-mail address, and/or social media account username in order to send a promotional message to the third party. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to contact the third party. You or the third party may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of this information from our database. To make the referral process easier, we provide you the opportunity to import contact information directly from your address book. With your permission, we will access your address book and import your contacts’ information to facilitate the referral process. The communication that is sent to your friends may come from your e-mail address or social media account so that your friends know that you want to invite them to visit our Site.
Information Collected From Third Party Companies
We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from certain third parties, such as demographic information from Facebook tools. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Site in order to improve the Services we provide.
7.) HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We and our authorized service providers may use your Personal Data in various ways, including to:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- screen for potential risk or fraud;
- provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- provide the products and Services you request;
- measure and analyze audience traffic and improve the quality of your experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security, or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials and for other marketing purposes;
- help recognize you as a previous visitor and save and remember your preferences and settings and deliver to you appropriate interest-based content;
- understand whether our users read email messages and click on links within those messages;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable law and enforce our Terms of Service; and
- for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
When you post comments on our Site, you will be identified by your first name and last initial. Please note that any Personal Data you include on a public area of the Site will be publicly viewable. Once displayed publicly, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information that you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you do not put data such as private contact information which you do not want to make available to the public in your posts. Once you have posted information publicly, while you will still be able to edit and delete it on the Site, you will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines).
Creation of Anonymous Data
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
8.) DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Third Party Service Providers
We may also share your Personal Data with other third party service providers, such as third party marketing partners, to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; for commercial purposes and/or to provide other services to Vincero.
We may also collect your email address via cookies and pixels on the Website through the use of trusted third party partners. These partners may also combine your email information with other information they have access to such as mailing address so that we may serve relevant marketing offers to you via email and direct mail. If you do not want us to collect information about you or if you would like to express your preference to not have your data shared with third party providers, please contact email@example.com to opt out.
Social Networking Sites (SNS)
9.) THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSING.
For online payments and/or Automated Clearing House (ACH) payouts, we use the payment services of Stripe (HTTPS://STRIPE.COM) PayPal (HTTP://WWW.PAYPAL.COM) and Amazon (https://pay.amazon.com/help/201754600). We do not process, record or maintain your credit card or bank account information. For more information on how payments are handled, or to understand the data security and privacy afforded such information, please refer to HTTPS://STRIPE.COM/US/PRIVACY anxd HTTPS://WWW.PAYPAL.COM/US/WEBAPPS/MPP/UA/PRIVACY-FULL. https://pay.amazon.com/help/201754600
10.) THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
11.) YOUR CHOICES REGARDING INFORMATION.
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
- If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided above.
- DE-LINKING SNS. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Services and your social media account.
- CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA. You may change any of your Personal Data in your account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
12.) YOUR CHOICES REGARDING INFORMATION.
You may elect to receive text messages from us. When you sign up to receive text messages, we will send you information about promotional offers and more These messages may use information automatically collected based on your actions while on our sites and may prompt messaging such as cart abandon messages. To the extent you voluntarily opt to have SMS notifications sent directly to your mobile phone, we receive and store the information you provide, including your telephone number or when you read a text message. You may opt out of receiving text messages at any time by texting “STOP” to our text messages.For more information about text messages, see our Terms and Conditions.